- Bastard sword with silver wire-wrapped hilt (350gp).
Weighs 8 lbs. Masterwork quality (+1 non-magical to hit) steel, suitable for enchanting as a magical weapon. Silver wire on hilt is worth 15gp.
- Scroll in wooden scroll tube (300gp).
Weighs 1 lb. This is a credit note to a reputable horse trader for one combat-trained heavy warhorse sealed by local nobility to be provided to the bearer.
- Torc of wrought gold tipped with green gems (275gp).
Weighs 2 lb. Gems are peridots (50gp each). Torc worth 125gp if gems removed. Suitable for nobility of either sex.
- Alabaster casket with 20 balls of resin (250gp).
Weighs 5 lbs. Casket weighs 3 lb and is worth 50gp empty. Resin is exotic incense (each ball weighs 0.1 lbs, burns for 1 hour, worth 10gp).
- Minature greatsword letter-opener (250gp).
Weighs 1/2 lb. Made of platinum. Suitable as spell focus for mage's sword spell.
- Ornate silver armband with black gem (250gp).
Weighs 2lbs. Gem is jet (100gp value). Armband worth 100gp if gem removed.
- Repeating light crossbow (250gp).
Weighs 6lbs. Magazine holds 5 bolts. Can be fired one-handed. Requires 2 hands to reload or to replace magazine.
- Suit of dwarf-sized banded mail (250gp).
Weighs 35lbs. +7AC; Armour penalty -6. Spell failure 35%. Kept in immaculate condition.
- Tiger-skin robe (250gp).
Weighs 4lbs. Cut to fit a tall human female. Suitable for court or nobility. Will upset weretigers and those with tiger totems somewhat.
- Two folios bound in red scaled hide (250gp).
Weighs 14lbs. These are diplomatic letters and notes bound in dyed snakeskin. Each weighs 7 lbs and mirrors the other in terms of content. If consulted for 1d4 hours prior, the reader may do one of the following.
- Create a letter of introduction which gives +2 to any reaction check with local officials or nobility.
- Gain a +2 to any Knowledge (nobility) check using the detailed histories of local noble families.
- Create a coded message (which takes 10 times as long) that imposes a -10 penalty to anyone trying to decode the message without either book.
Weighs 2 lbs. This chalice is used to sanctify liquids poured into it and can hold up to a pint of fluid.