- Alabaster elfmaid with mouth open in song fills 30' radius with unearthly music, calms 2d4 hit dice of listeners to inaction.
- Bronze bull with sharp horns gives +1 to AC for 9 – level hours if an offering is made to it.
- Copper wizard with staff lights unlit torches within 10' every 2 hours by harmless electrical discharge.
- Crystalline woman in court dress when not looked at to reflect the mood of those within 30 feet.
- Gem-eyed demon bearing a brazier illuminating up to 90' radius in torchlight. Gems are 100gp each.
- Golden child offering blessing gives +1 to all saving throws for 9 – level hours if offering is made to it.
- Iron warrior woman with battleaxe gives +1 to hit for 9 – level hours if an offering is made to it.
- Leaden, shapeless many-eyed thing causes nausea in observers, irresistable to oozes or slimes.
- Many-tentacled horror causes dread in observers. If given to an undead they leave with it.
- Marble angel with elephant head gives +10' movement for 9 – level hours if an offering is made to it.
- Silver youth with snakes in hands cures 1 hit point every 2 hours resting within sight of the idol.
- Verdigris man with octopus head gives +1 to damage rolls for 9 – level hours if offering is made to it.
Saturday, 19 January 2013
assorted dungeon statuary
Positioned at the edge of the first piazza after the market gate, The Lance And Board is a well-maintained stone gatehouse bought as the cit...
Metric: Pieces. Whether of eight, of mind or meeses depends on the game. DISCLAIMER: Review based on PDF copy provided by Open Design. ...
This month's RPG Blog Carnival about garbage and sewers (hosted by 6d6 RPG ) drew me in. After all, if I can write about this, then ...
A trio of sites that help get ideas together. What happens next? That's down to you. Springpad - This intuitive notepad app has hi...
A play by Jose Zorilla performed in Spain on All Saint's Day for over 100 years, the story provides buckets of inspiration, be it the n...