- Armoured brocade tunic with mail panels of grey-green metal and nine purple gem buttons (6000gp) - Suitable for a tall human. Weighs 20lbs, adamantine mail panels grant +3 to armour class and reduces damage from all attacks by 1 point. Purple gem buttons are amethyst (100gp each).
- Brooch of seven-rayed solar disk in rose gold and mithral filigree inlaid with seven yellow faceted gems (5500gp) - The gems are yellow topaz (worth 500gp each).
- Coat of snow leopard fur (5000gp) - Suitable for a short human female; fit for nobility.
- Diadem of platinum with triad of deep-blue gems over the brow (5000gp) - The gems are sapphire (1000gp each).
- Engraved golden greatsword with ornate hilt of two coiled dragons with inlaid red gem eyes and iridescent orange-gold gem pommel (5000gp) - Weighs 12lbs. Blade is solid gold, worth 600gp and limited use in battle (-2 to hit, -1 damage). The hilt is worth 2000gp, the dragons' eyes are four small red garnets (100gp each) and the pommel is a fire opal (1000gp).
- Figurine of a knight riding a destrier bearing a spear and pennant in platinum (5000gp) - Weighs 25lbs.
- Gold triptych of three sacred kings inlaid with opaque black gem panels sparkling with oily haloes in light (5000gp) - Panels are rainbow obsidian (worth 600gp if removed). The triptych is worth 4000gp by weight.
- Hunting cape of sable-trimmed panther fur and ornate gold dragon brooch with two small iridescent white jewels for eyes (5000gp) - Suitable for a tall human, fit for royalty. The cape is worth 2400gp, the clasp is worth 2600gp. The jewels are opals worth 500gp each.
- Intaglio seal carved into a black jewel with yellow highlights set in a simple gold handle (5000gp) - The seal is carved into a faceted black sapphire and weighs 1lb.
- Jade cinerary egg engraved with ancient glyphs containing ashes (5000gp) - This ornate egg weighs 4lbs and is 3 inches wide and 4 inches high. The ashes are of a serpent man hero (roughly 150 cubic inches of ash) and the glyphs record the names of their pantheon.
- Kerchief of white brocade with silver wire hemmed with forty pink gems (4500gp) - Weighs 5 lb, is a three-foot square. Each gem is a 100gp tourmaline.
- Longsword of adamantine with ornate silver basket hilt inlaid with red gem (4000gp) - The hilt is worth 250gp and the gem is a 500gp spinel.
Friday, 10 May 2013
and then... unlikely treasures
Positioned at the edge of the first piazza after the market gate, The Lance And Board is a well-maintained stone gatehouse bought as the cit...
A play by Jose Zorilla performed in Spain on All Saint's Day for over 100 years, the story provides buckets of inspiration, be it the n...
Metric: Pieces. Whether of eight, of mind or meeses depends on the game. DISCLAIMER: Review based on PDF copy provided by Open Design. ...
Igneous Ink This ink is used for ritual purposes, igniting once it dries and burning with a faint orange smoky flame equal to candlelight. ...
Roll 1d10 for unlikely loot. Fingerbone skeleton key with jet inlaid handle . The key opens any non-magical lock on 1 in 6 (d6). If us...