- Bandolier of black dragonhide trimmed in leopard fur and dragon buckle in gold with red gem eyes (1200gp) - The buckle is worth 520gp and weighs 2lbs. The eyes are garnets (100gp each). The bandolier has 8 (empty) pouches.
- Coat of silver fox with snow leopard trim and four blue-white ovoid gem buttons (1100gp) - Suitable for a tall human, fit for nobility. Gems are cabochon-cut moonstones (50gp each) on silver wire settings (6gp each).
- Dagger of mithral with carved jade hilt and white pearl pommel (1000gp) - Weighs 1lb. Hilt is worth 275gp, pommel is worth 100gp. Counts as a silver weapon.
- Embroidered indigo silk robe with cloth-of-gold panels, blue gem-beaded sleeves and mink trim (1000gp) - Weighs 20lbs. Beads are lapis lazuli (5gp each) and there are 50 on each sleeve. Suitable for a large human female, fit for nobility.
- Five identical ebony statuettes of horned men with carnelian eyes (1000gp) - Each is worth 200gp and weighs 5lbs, their eyes are 50gp each and ruin the statuettes if removed.
- Gold statuette of a reclining succubus (1000gp) - Weighs 40lbs.
- Head-dress made of a snarling winter wolf's head (1000gp) - Weighs 3lbs. Bound to annoy any winter wolves or other wolf-friendly types.
- Iron astrolabe (1000gp) - Etched with longitude, latitude and astrological markers. Can be used to determine date and time at night under an open, clear sky in 1 minute. Gives a +2 bonus to checks to avoid getting lost. Weighs 6lbs.
- Jet necklace on a fine gold chain (1000gp) - Weighs 3lbs.
- Keg holding 10 gallons of sweet dessert wine (1000gp) - Weighs 80lbs.
- Laboratory reagents and supplies (900gp) - Suitable for use in an arcane laboratory needed to cast certain spells or create certain monsters. Weighs 30lbs.
- Mirror of polished silver (800gp) - 4 feet by 18 inches. Weighs 24lbs.
Friday, 26 April 2013
Friday, 12 April 2013
- Codex Castigo (600gp) - This weighty illuminated tome (20lbs!) covered in blocks of petrified pine with a tough leather spine holds histories, letters and prophecies. If consulted for 1d4 hours, it gives one of the following (reader's choice)
- +1 bonus to the next 1d6 initiative rolls.
- +2 bonus to the next reaction roll for local nobility.
- +2 bonus to the next reaction roll for any lawful official.
- Darkwood treasure chest with 15 crystal bottles of green liquid and three drinking cups made of silver-dipped humanoid skulls (550gp) - Total weight is 54lb. The chest is worth 100gp (weighs 25lb), Bottles are absinth worth 20gp each (weigh 1½ lb each). The cups are worth 50gp, weigh 2lb and appear to be made from small humans.
- Effigy of naked barbarian with spear in silver (500gp) - Statuette is 2 foot tall and weighs 30lbs.
- Folding triptych of three warrior-saints in painted red maple (500gp) - Weighs 5lbs, exquisitely painted and initialled with the letters Z.S.S.
- Gold-plated greatsword of quality with carnelian pommel (500gp) - This two-handed sword has a +1 non-magical bonus to hit. The carnelian pommel is worth 50gp.
- Housecoat of yeti fur with silver fox trim and carved ivory fastenings (500gp) - Suitable for nobility. Fits a slender human or tall elven female. There are 10 ivory fastenings (4gp each).
- Ingot of platinum (500gp) - An unmarked 1lb ingot that be useful dealing with unscrupulous sorts.
- Jacket of fox fur trimmed with ermine with gold knotwork buttons (500gp) - Suitable for royalty, fits a medium-build human . Has 6 large gold buttons (5gp each).
- Keg of good medium red wine (500gp) - 8 gallon keg which weighs 80lbs.
- Limb wrappings of embroidered linen and jar of unguent (500gp) - Suitable for creating a flesh golem. Cannot be re-used once the task is completed.
- Magnificent black longbow with engraved silver inlays (450gp) - The bow is made of darkwood and is a joy to use. Arrows fired from it gain a non-magical +1 to hit. The inlays can be removed by a bowyer, weigh 1lb and are worth 25gp.
- Nacre-coated bottle of rare perfume (400gp) - The empty bottle is worth 10gp as a curiosity; there are 39 doses of perfume within. Weighs 5lbs.
Positioned at the edge of the first piazza after the market gate, The Lance And Board is a well-maintained stone gatehouse bought as the cit...
Metric: Pieces. Whether of eight, of mind or meeses depends on the game. DISCLAIMER: Review based on PDF copy provided by Open Design. ...
A play by Jose Zorilla performed in Spain on All Saint's Day for over 100 years, the story provides buckets of inspiration, be it the n...
A trio of sites that help get ideas together. What happens next? That's down to you. Springpad - This intuitive notepad app has hi...
Igneous Ink This ink is used for ritual purposes, igniting once it dries and burning with a faint orange smoky flame equal to candlelight. ...