- Bandolier of black dragonhide trimmed in leopard fur and dragon buckle in gold with red gem eyes (1200gp) - The buckle is worth 520gp and weighs 2lbs. The eyes are garnets (100gp each). The bandolier has 8 (empty) pouches.
- Coat of silver fox with snow leopard trim and four blue-white ovoid gem buttons (1100gp) - Suitable for a tall human, fit for nobility. Gems are cabochon-cut moonstones (50gp each) on silver wire settings (6gp each).
- Dagger of mithral with carved jade hilt and white pearl pommel (1000gp) - Weighs 1lb. Hilt is worth 275gp, pommel is worth 100gp. Counts as a silver weapon.
- Embroidered indigo silk robe with cloth-of-gold panels, blue gem-beaded sleeves and mink trim (1000gp) - Weighs 20lbs. Beads are lapis lazuli (5gp each) and there are 50 on each sleeve. Suitable for a large human female, fit for nobility.
- Five identical ebony statuettes of horned men with carnelian eyes (1000gp) - Each is worth 200gp and weighs 5lbs, their eyes are 50gp each and ruin the statuettes if removed.
- Gold statuette of a reclining succubus (1000gp) - Weighs 40lbs.
- Head-dress made of a snarling winter wolf's head (1000gp) - Weighs 3lbs. Bound to annoy any winter wolves or other wolf-friendly types.
- Iron astrolabe (1000gp) - Etched with longitude, latitude and astrological markers. Can be used to determine date and time at night under an open, clear sky in 1 minute. Gives a +2 bonus to checks to avoid getting lost. Weighs 6lbs.
- Jet necklace on a fine gold chain (1000gp) - Weighs 3lbs.
- Keg holding 10 gallons of sweet dessert wine (1000gp) - Weighs 80lbs.
- Laboratory reagents and supplies (900gp) - Suitable for use in an arcane laboratory needed to cast certain spells or create certain monsters. Weighs 30lbs.
- Mirror of polished silver (800gp) - 4 feet by 18 inches. Weighs 24lbs.
Friday, 26 April 2013
yet still more unlikely treasures
Positioned at the edge of the first piazza after the market gate, The Lance And Board is a well-maintained stone gatehouse bought as the cit...
A play by Jose Zorilla performed in Spain on All Saint's Day for over 100 years, the story provides buckets of inspiration, be it the n...
Metric: Pieces. Whether of eight, of mind or meeses depends on the game. DISCLAIMER: Review based on PDF copy provided by Open Design. ...
Igneous Ink This ink is used for ritual purposes, igniting once it dries and burning with a faint orange smoky flame equal to candlelight. ...
Original image by WintersKnight@DeviantArt In this installment of 3DPBMCSHMtm , we head off to Altorr to talk faerie. The 'Fair Folk...