- Alphorn of pinewood carved with zig-zagging mountain patterns and star symbols.
- Carnyx made of black curling horn with bell carved into demonic head. Makes a frightening bellow if played.
- Ear trumpet of curved goats-horn which if held to the ear improves the ability to discern sounds.
- Gunpowder horn with brass cap and lid; holds 1d6+4 doses of powder for primitive firearms. The horn keeps the powder safe from fire, water etc.
- Ivory drinking horn with etching of warrior spearing a boar and braided red and indigo velvet carrying strap with fancy tassels.
- Kudu horn used for sacred rituals; spiralling, dun-coloured and painted with flecks of gold leaf.
- Mead horn made of gargoyle horn. Slate-grey and triangular. Can drop from most any height and not break.
- Ox horn knife handle. Striated lines on pale horn, fits a human, elf or dwarf hand well. Carved to fit a short-bladed knife.
- Rack of twelve-tined antlers on gold-inlaid bassinet. Worth at least 100gp to the right people.
- Twisted reddish dragon horn with brass mouthpiece. Tall as a halfling, used as a signalling horn.
- Unicorn-horn dagger with short hilt wrapped in pale leather. Strikes as a +3 weapon. Unicorns, elves and all sylvan folk are hostile to the wielder.
- White rhino horn mounted on ebony handle as a ritual dagger. Bound in red and black leather thongs matted black with blood.
Friday, 13 December 2013
assorted dungeon horns
Positioned at the edge of the first piazza after the market gate, The Lance And Board is a well-maintained stone gatehouse bought as the cit...
A play by Jose Zorilla performed in Spain on All Saint's Day for over 100 years, the story provides buckets of inspiration, be it the n...
Metric: Pieces. Whether of eight, of mind or meeses depends on the game. DISCLAIMER: Review based on PDF copy provided by Open Design. ...
Igneous Ink This ink is used for ritual purposes, igniting once it dries and burning with a faint orange smoky flame equal to candlelight. ...
Original image by WintersKnight@DeviantArt In this installment of 3DPBMCSHMtm , we head off to Altorr to talk faerie. The 'Fair Folk...